Each piece of our jewelry is handcrafted and therefore delicate. Please take care of your jewelry so you can enjoy them as long as possible.
1. Take off your jewelry before you perform any sports.
2. Do not wear your jewelry when you are sleeping.
3. Keep your jewelry away from water. Do not leave them on while showering.
4. Gently clean your jewelry with a soft and clean cloth once in a while to maximize the shine.
5. Keep your chains clasped to keep them from getting tangled.
6. Try not to expose your jewelry to everyday chemicals such as hair products, cosmetics, perfumes, or direct sunlight, as they are likely to damage them. Keep them away from vinegar, lemon and acidic food as well.
7. Avoid getting beaded or threaded pearl jewelry wet, they may lose their sheen. Simply wipe them with a soft damp cloth if they are exposed to cosmetics of perfume.
8. Do not clean leather jewelry with water or soap. This will damage them.
9. Sort out your jewelry whether it is imitation, pearl, stone, gold and silver so that you can use different methods for cleaning them. Place them separately – not jumbled together. If possible, separate gold and all other jewels from each other. Keep pearls especially in a different bag or box. Make sure that pearls´container is not too dry or airtight (the can get damaged).
10. Try yourself not to harm it too much by dropping it or keeping it along with other sharp jewelry.